Electric vehicles are the type of vehicles which runs with the help of electric power and it is also known as EV. An electrical motor is the primary source of propulsion in any of the electric vehicles; the electric energies are stored in rechargeable batteries. There are mainly three types of electric vehicles that are
*Battery electric vehicle (BEV)
*Hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
*Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (pHEV)
1) Battery electric vehicle
The BEV is the one of type of electric vehicle in which electrical energy is the only source of propulsion and electrical energy is stored in high capacity battery packs which helps to drive the entire electrical vehicle on the road as these batteries are works as the backup source of the electrical powers. There are several electric vehicles charging station through which people can charge their vehicle.
2) Hybrid electrical vehicle
In a hybrid electric vehicle, there are two drive system included as conventional fuel engine and electric drive. It has also the components of both internal combustion engine (ICE) as well as electrical vehicle which include the battery packs, ICE engines, fuel tanks, transmission and electrical motors. Many of the HEV are there which has small electrical motor as well as small battery packs which gives low speed to the vehicles. In these types of electrical vehicle the only source of energy is fuel but the electrical energy is the secondary source of energy in these types of vehicles.
3) Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle
Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (pHEV) is same as those of Hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) but in the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, the proportion is energy is only the electric energy, not the fuel. These vehicles have really larger electrical drives with large capacity of Ithe battery. In these vehicles the fuel engine is designed for the emergency purpose i.e. when the electrical energy gets low or power of battery gets exhausted.
How an electric vehicle can be charged?
It is very easy to charge an electric vehicle which can be done in anywhere in the charging station or any place where the outlet is available. Most of the electric vehicle charge their vehicle at their home or the place where they work. Public charging is available near the parking areas, gas station, groceries stores etc.
How an electric vehicle can is better than a petrol vehicle
Electrical vehicle are really better than those of petrol vehicles because of many reasons and the reasons are:
1) Cheaper to run: electrical vehicles do need petrol to run and the charging of electric vehicle is equal to cost of one liter petrol so, it is really very cheap to run this vehicle on the road because once the vehicle gets full charges it will run more than 8 hours depends upon the capacity of the battery.
2) Charge up even at home: you can charge your electric vehicle at anywhere as it is as easy as charging your cell phone, once you plug your vehicle in the charger point with the help of charger at night then you will wake up with the full charge of the battery of your vehicle.
3) Pollution-free driving: electrical vehicle never release any exhaust so, this does not cause any pollution around the environment so, driving is easy and also it is pollution free driving.
4) Noise reduction: the vehicle which runs with the help of petrol cause lots of noise but these electric vehicle does not cause much as compare to petrol vehicle so, it does cause lots of noise pollution in the environment.
5) More efficient: the electrical vehicle converts almost 90% percent of the energy of the battery into the moving car and the petrol or diesel vehicle can only convert 20% to 30% of energy in the vehicle.
Future challenges of motor vehicle
Price: the new electrical vehicle is really too costly as comparing of those of petrol car but it really cost lower money to run it on the road which can offset the initial higher price of the motor vehicle. The price of these cars will be nothing once the people get their benefits which are generally not available on the petrol car.
Range: most of the electric vehicle is there who does not run as far as the vehicle run with petrol. The average kilometer of the running of the electric vehicle on the road in 30km, so with the increasing of the electric vehicle the battery power as well as charging station should also be increased to increase the range of the motor vehicle. Till now the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle gives the better range in the all-electric vehicle so if you really very concerns about the range then you should use the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle.
Battery reuse and recycling: if the life of the electrical vehicle gets end then also there are many use of the battery of electrical vehicle like it can help to store the electricity from the solar PV panels so, the manufactures of the electrical vehicle manufactures56 the batteries in this ways so that the batteries can be reused, recycle, return, capture etc.
Some of the important motor vehicle which can be seen on the road by 2025
1) Porsche Taycan
The cost of this car will be around $75,000 and will start in the year of 2019.
2) Volkswagen I.D. Crozz
This electric car will be released by the year of 2020.
3) Volkswagen I.d
This car will be given the range up to 373 miles and will release by the year of 2020.
4) Tesla model Y
This car will be also released in the year 2020.
5) Audi e Tron
It will give the range of 250 miles and it will release in the year of 2019.
So, above we have given all the relevant information about the motor vehicle hope it will be very useful for you.