5 Easy Healthy Recipes: Gallery
In times of such pandemic due to COVID-19, easy healthy recipes or a balanced diet are one that helps in maintaining or improving the overall health of an individual. A healthy diet provides the body with essential nutrition: fluid, nutrients, and adequate calories. A healthy diet includes fruits, vegetables, proteins, grains and dairy products. I’m sharing few easy healthy recipes from my personal experience, hope you guys like it. So all you food lovers who want to have tasty and yet healthy food can try these few of my healthy recipes out.
My 5 Easy Healthy Recipes
Chicken Stew-According to researcher’s chicken stew actually supports the immune system and decreasing the duration and intensity of colds and flu, ease cold symptoms. This is good and easy healthy recipes.
Let me share you my recipe for preparing chicken stew, quick and easy but and the same time it’s tasty.
- Take a pressure cooker, chop with favourite vegetables like carrots, tomatoes, onions, French beans, raw papaya, etc.
- Spices needed is salt for taste, black pepper, ginger, garlic, soya sauce, cornflour, refined oil/olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in the pressure cooker along with chicken and wait for one whistle. Your chicken stew is ready in maximum 15 to 20 minutes.
Healthy Summer Drink – Summers makes us restless and tired, the heat hampers a lot of our work and affects our eating habits as well. This drink which I recommend keeps you hydrated and refreshing throughout the day. This drink helps in weight loss and has a lot of health and skin benefits.
- Take a glass to crush some mint leaves, some ice, sneeze some lemon, cucumber in small pieces.
- Add a bit of salt optional and a bit of sugar-free and your summer drink is ready.
- It’s healthy and refreshing. It can also be used as detox water as drinking water have many health and skin benefits.
Filling Oats – This is another of my easy healthy recipes. Oats is healthy and tasty, oats are incredibly nutritious, and they can lower cholesterol levels. Oatmeal is very filling and helps in weight loss. Let me share with you a quick Oatmeal recipe.
- Take a bowl and add oats of your choice and brand I prefer is Quaker Oats which is easily available in the market.
- Add skimmed milk mix some strawberry or bananas and honey.
- If you want can also add some dry fruits like almonds, and your healthy breakfast is ready.
Dahi Chicken / Curd Chicken – Curd is great for healthy digestion, improves immunity, helps in weight loss, also curd also has beauty benefits. Whereas chicken is rich in protein, good for heart, boots, metabolism, etc. Therefore, it figures in my easy healthy recipes.
- Take a marinated bowl mix curd, chicken, pepper, salt to taste, olive oil / refined oil, a pinch of meat masala/chicken masala optional, along with onions, garlic, ginger, green chillies.
- Then put it in a mixer grinder and make a fine paste.
- Mix all the ingredients, marinate it and keep it in a refrigerator, you can store this mixture for 2 days.
- For the preparation marinate the chicken at least for 2hours before cooking.
- All you need is a pan, heat it put some olive oil/mustard oil and marinated chicken and cook till its dry.
- If you want gravy then add water and you yummy, healthy, chicken dish is ready. Easy to cook.
You can have this yummy dish with brown rice or bread. Dahi chicken is a healthy recipe which can give you good health benefits.
Egg Sandwich – Sandwich is yummy and filling. A healthy sandwich is a favourite for a few good reasons: it’s easily packable, cheap and easy to prepare. Whereas, eggs are inexpensive, tasty and contain high-quality protein, easily available all throughout the season. It can be the afternoon meal you need to get through the rest of your day.
- Take brown bread, adds lettuce leaves, tomatoes, cucumber, boiled eggs cut into pieces.
- Then add salt to taste black pepper along with some butter/cheese/mayonnaise optional.
- And your complete meal is ready.
- You can grill or eat the sandwich raw.
It is easy to make and thus, figures among my 5 easy healthy recipes.
I hope my tips and tricks of preparing easy healthy recipes along with some health benefits information did help you guys during such global crisis. Please share your feedback, like and share my page. Be healthy, be safe. Thank you.